WAFAT-E-MASSEIH From Quran + Hadees - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Test category » Discussion Forum » WAFAT-E-MASSEIH From Quran + Hadees
WAFAT-E-MASSEIH From Quran + Hadees
UmerDate: Monday, 24-10-2011, 10:09 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
In this i will prove the Death of Isa (AS) from Quran and Hadees both with Examples taken from the Translation of Quran by todays very famous Muslim Scholar Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri

Source: www.irfanulquran.com

UmerDate: Monday, 24-10-2011, 10:17 PM | Message # 2
Private
My Discussion will be based on few rules that are Authentic according to Islam and Logical both. And the rules are;

1) Quran is the Most Authentic Source
2) Then Comes the Hadees ( Saha-E-Sata )
3) Then comes other books of Ahadees

So our Discussion will start from most authentic source Quran and then as above.

Now Criteria to Justify Your point

1) As Quran is the most Authentic source so whatever meaning we are giving to a particular Aayat ( Verse ) should not conflict with any of the other Aayat of Quran.

2) If it does conflict then it means either one of them is wrong or Allah said something on one place and denies on other ( Naooz Billah ). Which is Impossible. So it simply means that it has some other meaning.

3) Another thing is that whatever is written is Hadees should have been supported by Quran because Ahadees are derived from Quran... Quran is not derived from Ahadees... So if Quran denies the meaning of some Hadees that means either it has some Hidden meaning or that Hadees is not right even if it is from the most Authentic book. And why i said it is because Allah have taken the responsibility of Quran. Ahadees have reached us from many people ( Ravi's ) so it will only be authentic if Quran supports it.

UmerDate: Monday, 24-10-2011, 10:28 PM | Message # 3
Private
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> QURAN <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1) ALLAH DOES NOT CHANGE HIS SUNNAT:

In Quran Allah States that he does not change his Sunnat at many Places

Surat Ahzab: 62
Surat Al fatah: 22 + 23
Surat Bani Israeal Or Surat Isra: 76 + 77

So its simply means that Allah have the same Sunnat for everyone. It does not change for anyone. And the Prophets of Allah are also Humans as Allah States in Quran " Muhammadun Abdohu Warasoloh " which means Muhammad (SAW) is first a Human then he is Rasool of Allah. And as per above aayats Allah have same sunnat for everyone so in case of all Humans it will be the same. So how come Isa (AS) be different in sense that he Lived for more than 3000+ years without food and water and everything??? And how come is it possible that Isa (AS) lived for such a long life and will come back to get Muslims back to their track but Nabi Kareem (SAW) lived for such and short life and he can never come back?? Does your mind accepts it??? surprised

UmerDate: Monday, 24-10-2011, 10:29 PM | Message # 4
Private
Surat Ahzab: 62
Attachments: 9535783.jpg (51.5 Kb)

UmerDate: Monday, 24-10-2011, 10:29 PM | Message # 5
Private
Surat Al fatah: 22 + 23
Attachments: 1795482.jpg (113.6 Kb)

UmerDate: Monday, 24-10-2011, 10:30 PM | Message # 6
Private
Surat Bani Israeal Or Surat Isra: 76 + 77
Attachments: 1212485.jpg (118.3 Kb)

UmerDate: Monday, 24-10-2011, 10:37 PM | Message # 7
Private
2) HUMAN CAN ONLY LIVE ON THIS EARTH:

a) Surat Ambiya: 34

Allah states that we have never given someone a life that never ends. So how come Isa (AS) live for more than 3000+ years???? Isn't this a life which never ends??? And after this Allah have shown us two ways how this life could end from earth one is Natural Death ( Wafat ) and other is Non Natural ( Qatal ). If there would be some other way than that then Allah is the most wise he would have mentioned it.

UmerDate: Monday, 24-10-2011, 10:37 PM | Message # 8
Private
Surat Ambiya: 34
Attachments: 2439544.jpg (57.1 Kb)

UmerDate: Monday, 24-10-2011, 10:48 PM | Message # 9
Private
b) Surat Al Saaf: 6

In this Aayat Isa (AS) is saying that " I am the Rasool of Bani Israeal " so how is it possible that he comes back and Guide Ummat-E-Muhammadia??

And suppose if he comes then it conflicts with Allah's saying that before Nabi Kareem (SAW) all Prophets were for a specific group ( Qaum ).. If Isa (AS) comes back he will guide the whole world to Islam...And in this way he becomes equal to Nabi Kareem (SAW) according to Non Ahmadi,s aqeeda... So either that Aayat becomes false which is not possible or Isa (AS) cannot come back..

Now comes the second part. Isa (AS) said " I am here to verify Taurat as a Holy book "... But your Aqeeda say,s " he will come back to guide people " which is impossible without verifying that Quran is the Holy book and right religion... Which makes this impression that this aayat is incomplete bcoz it does not states Quran its states Taurat only.

Then he said " And i am here to tell your about Nabi Kareem (SAW) who will come AFTER me ''... The word after clarifies that he is no more... Bcoz if he would come back again then he is coming again after Nabi Kareem (SAW) so would this cycle continue and the Judgement day will not come???

UmerDate: Monday, 24-10-2011, 10:48 PM | Message # 10
Private
Surat Al Saaf: 6
Attachments: 4920213.jpg (145.7 Kb)

Forum » Test category » Discussion Forum » WAFAT-E-MASSEIH From Quran + Hadees
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Love For All Hatred For None
Islam Is Peace And Love

©c©